IMPORTANT INFORMATION, READ BEFORE SUBMIT
1. I certify that I have read this application and the information on it is complete and correct. I understand that any omissions or misrepresentation of information is grounds for dismissal.
2. I authorize the persons, employers, schools and organizations listed on this application to give you any information concerning my employment and other pertinent information they may have, personal and otherwise, and release all parties from all liability and damages that may result from furnishing this to you.
3. I acknowledge that the owners of Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant reserve the right to amend or modify any of its handbooks or policies at any time and without prior notice. These policies do not create any promises or contractual rights between this employer and its employees. At this independently owned and operated Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant , employment is at will. This means an employee is free to terminate his/her employment at any time, without any reason, with or without cause, and the owners retain these same rights. The owner of this independently owned and operated Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant is the only person who may make an exception to this. Any exception must be in writing, addressed to a particular individual, and signed by the owner.
4. This independently owned Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Various Federal, State, and Local Laws prohibit discrimination on account of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or veterans status, or other categories protected by law. It is this company’s policy to comply fully with these laws, as applicable, and information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law.
5. I understand that as a part of the procedure for my employment application, an investigative consumer report may be made concerning my character, general reputation, personal characteristics and made of living. Upon written request, additional disclosure concerning the complete nature and scope of the investigation will be provided. If I am denied a job based either wholly or in part because of information contained in an investigative consumer report, I will be provided the name and address of the reporting agency that supplies information.